Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
Two scary things stood out. U.S. debt is growing to magical proportions ... and the final installment of the Harry Potter series, The Deathly Hallows, set box office records.
- Is Facebook Worth $100 Billion? (WSJ)
- U.S. Venture Fundraising Up 20 Percent In First Half Of 2011. (Techcrunch)
- The CME Closed the Pork Belly Futures Market. (NYTimes)
- Why Forecasts Fail and What to Do Instead. (MIT_SloanReview)
- Are the Machines Taking over Wall Street? Program Trading and HFT accounts for 70% of daily volume. (CNBC)
- Where Can You Win? (Venturebent)
- Top 10 Most Expensive Cities. You won't guess who's #1 on the list. (Moneyland)
- The Chinese Way of Hacking. (FastCompany)
- Google+ Might Be One Heck of a Trojan Horse. (TechCrunch)
- Because of Constitution Error, North Dakota is Not a State - and Never Has Been. (Time)