Occupying Wall Street or Defending Wall Street? ... Agitation is percolating and spreading.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Have You Tested Your Strategy Lately? Ten Timeless Tests. (MckinseyQuarterly)
- Latest Game Theory - Mix Work & Play to Motivate Employees. (WSJ)
- What iOS 5 Brings to the iPad. (Reviews)
- Computer Virus Hits U.S. Drone Fleet. (Wired)
- Would You Drink Google Beer? (Neatorama)
- Bernanke Downbeat about U.S. Economy. (FT)
- Marc Andreessen Says There’s No Bubble Because “Stuff Just Works”. (VentureBeat)
- Investors May Regret Not Warming Up to Microsoft. (Fortune)
- Good at Chess? A Hedge Fund May Want to Hire You. (NYTimes Dealbook)
- Key Reversal Day? Did the market hit a major bottom on the very day that it also satisfied the official definition of a bear market? (MW)