Here are some of the posts that caught my eye.
Hope you find something interesting.
- 11 Best Business Books of 2011. (ToddSattersten)
- Bright Ideas - Biggest Innovations of 2011. (WSJ)
- The 8 Wackiest Inventions of 2011. (TheWeek)
- The Pen Is Mightier Than the Phone: A Case for Writing Things Out. (FastCompany)
- Inventor of Microsoft's Spam Filter Out to Kill HIV. How Spam and HIV present strangely similar challenges. (Newser)
- Why Poker Is Better Than Business School. (Forbes)
- Goldman: "Some Lessons from the Past Four Years". (ZeroHedge)
- Signs Point to Economy’s Rise -- But Experts See a False Dawn. (NYTimes)
- Fund Flows Hit Another Wall of European Worry. (InstitutionalAssetManager)
- The Next Billion Dollar Wireless Industry Has Officially Launched. (BusinessInsider)