As I'm sure you've heard, the Mayan Calendar ends this coming December. While some believe this foretells something - others argue that it doesn't mean anything.
Bad news if you were going to base your trading plan on a December Apocalypse.
With that out of the way, now you'll have more time to plan for the upcoming Chinese New Year ... Prepare to Enter the "Year of the Dragon".
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- 10 Mega Business Trends to Watch For In 2012. (Forbes)
- Goal Obsession: The Flaw That Creates More Flaws. (FastCompany)
- Outsourcing Resolutions: How to Make Your New Year's Resolutions Stick. (WSJ)
- Go 'Semi-Vegan' for a Better Diet. Dropping meat once a week helps. (Newser)
- First Siri, Now Threat Detection. Inside SRI’s Amazing R&D Laboratory. (Wired)
- The Wisdom of Crowd Dynamics: Why Care How Pedestrians Behave? (Economist)
- M&A Market: Cash-Rich Firms Sit Tight, Fearing Government Meddling. (CNBC)
- What Will Happen in Europe in 2012? (RealMoney)
- Indonesia Regains Investment Grade after 14 Years. (BBC)
- Do Hedge Funds Have Less to Fear in 2012? (Opalesque)