As you probably heard, the jobs recovery suffered a setback in March. With the election coming, this promises to be an issue getting lots of scrutiny.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- 10 Proven Strategies of High-Performance Teams [INFOGRAPHIC]. (Mashable)
- IBM's Quantum Computers Could Change The World. (FastCompany)
- "When Siri Goes Psycho". A Clever Short Film. (Flixxy)
- Ranking the Web's Best 2012 April Fool's Jokes. (Blogs)
- Fruit Flies Use Alcohol to Cope With Sexual Rejection. How evolved do you feel now? (TW)
- Facebook's Value Shoots Above $100 Billion On Its Last Private Trade. (BizInsider)
- Stocks Just Had The Best Quarter Since 1998, So Why Is Wall St. Skeptical? (Insider)
- A Good Sign: Companies May Finally Be Starting to Spend That Cash. (Businessweek)
- U.S. Tax Hackers: Cheating or Beating? (Infographic)
- Groupon's Shares Continue Falling to Close at All-Time Low. Everyone loves a discount, and yet no one seems to be buying. (AllThingsD)