Let's start with a cartoon about Reverse Psychology.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Inside Stanford's Famous Course on Creativity. (Fortune)
- How Data Visualization Turns Scientists Into Storytellers. (Mindjet)
- Wyoming Town with 1 Resident Sold for $900,000. (News)
- Watch Google's Autonomous Car Drive a Blind Man to Taco Bell. (AutoBlog)
- DUI Suspect Sings 'Bohemian Rhapsody' in the cop car. Not a great way to prove your innocence. Classic. (Newser)
- Here is Why Facebook Bought Instagram for Nearly a Billion Dollars. (GigaOM)
- Small Business Owners Optimistic. Things are looking up ... (SmallBizTrends)
- U.S. Stock Correlations Are Down. Waaaay Down. (WSJ MarketBeat)
- Economists Have a Lot to Learn From the Weather. (Bloomberg)
- Trouble in Shipping Turns Ocean Into Scrapheap. The world's biggest vessels are now worth little more than their scrap value. (Telegraph)