Ignore the man behind the curtain ...
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Verdict on Business Huddles. (BossBlog)
- 20 of the Best Entrepreneur’s Thoughts in 140 Characters or Less. (Addicted2Success)
- Crappy Idea? Company Will Print Your Twitter Feed On Toilet Paper. (Geekologie)
- Disney’s Lion King Becomes Broadway’s All-Time Top Earner. (TheDaily)
- How Ignorance Fuels Science and the Evolution of Knowledge. We judge the value of science by the ignorance it defines. (BrainPickings)
- The Most Important Economic Questions for Investors. (Dash)
- The Pendulum Has Swung: Tech Start-Ups are Hot ... (42floors)
- HFT Slows Down in U.S. Ahead of Exchange Action. (FT)
- Global Signals Bode Poorly for Stocks. (Barrons)
- George Soros: Euro Crisis Is Now ‘More Lethal’. Famed hedge fund manager warns of more pain to come. (AdvisorOne)