Election years are interesting.
Many believe that the Presidential Election Cycle affects the stock market.
Perhaps there is an easier explanation ...
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Rocks In Their Heads? Deep-Pockets Dreamers Pursue Asteroid Mining. (TheDaily)
- What Is Strategy? Choices made to maximize long-term value? (Strategy-Business)
- Are Superstitions Rational? Interesting. (WhyWeReason)
- A Profitable Exercise Merger – Combining Running with Walking. (HuffPost)
- Take a Moment to Watch This Rendition of “Flight of the Bumble-Bee”. Wow! (YouTube)
- China Tells IPO Bankers to 'Like' Facebook. (CNBC)
- Stratfor's 2nd Quarter GeoPolitical Forecast. Lots of stuff to consider. (Stratfor)
- The Fed in 57 Words. (SmartMoney)
- Employers Likely to Step In If Obamacare Health Law Is Overturned. (Google)
- Does US Airways and American Need Each Other? What Are Merger Benefits? (WSJ)