Another school year is ending. That means it is graduation time.
Likewise, it also means we have a group of summer interns starting, and I wanted to convey a sense what's to come.
Nonetheless, I believe that cream always rises to the top and that we have a bigger future than our past.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- This Is How Asteroid Mining Will Work. The new Manifest Destiny? (Gizmodo)
- How Does NASA Build Teams? (ExpertAccess)
- Top 13 Infographics that Mock Infographics. (SaveDelete)
- Design Thinking. Iterate prototypes through failure cycles as fast as possible. (FastcoD)
- Window seat to North Korea - YouTube. Here is an interesting vantage point to peer into the reclusive state. (Youtube)
- Buffett Buys the Farm ... Adds Chicken Eviscerator to Berkshire Portfolio. (Bloomberg)
- Hulbert Explains Why a Major Market Correction Is Unlikely. (SmartMoney)
- Watchdog Report: TARP Will Not Turn a Profit for Taxpayers. (NewsObserver)
- Go Ahead and Sneer, But Microsoft's Windows 8 Could be Huge. (Forbes)
- Canada announces that foreign workers can now be paid 15% less than Canadians. Do you agree with a two-tiered wage system? (TheStar)