Ah, the joys of over-thinking.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The To-Don’t List: Things You Will NOT Do. (TheNextWeb)
- A Carefully Selected List of Recommended Tools on Data Visualization. (DV)
- Misfortune Teller: Stats Prof Says He Can Predict Crime Before It Occurs. (TheAtlantic)
- The History of the Paper Clip. Invented in 1899 & hasn’t been improved since. (Slate)
- Why We Lie. (Wall Street Journal)
- CEO Pay. Average Corporate CEO Paid $9.6M last year (TheDaily)
- Pandora Internet Radio: More Listeners, More Money. (BGR)
- The Tyranny of Numeracy. Interesting blog post. (PsyFiTec)
- Asia’s Message to Europe. Bite the Bullet and Implement Reforms (CNBC)
- Rush for havens as euro fears rise. German two-year bond yields fell to zero, meaning investors were willing to lend to Berlin for no return. (FT)