Interesting Thought: The new illiterate will be those who cannot learn, unlearn, and re-learn ....
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Cultivating Genius. (Wired)
- Thinking vs. Knowing: When Facts Get in the Way. (PS)
- How Old Are You, Really? New Test Determines Biological Age. (TheDaily)
- Can London Afford the $14.5B Summer Olympic Games’ Price Tag? (VanityFair)
- Data Harvesting at Google Not a Mistake or a Rogue Act, F.C.C. Report Reveals. (NYTimes)
- Is High Frequency Trading Progress of Piracy? What do you think? (IMG)
- Whose Recovery? The Recession is Over … for the Wealthy. (Economonitor)
- At CME, an Uproar Over Trading Hours. Effects of Round-the-Clock Trading. (WSJ)
- The Kauffman Report on Venture Capital. Interesting. (FD)
- Nothing Ventured. U.S. entrepreneurship drops as many abandon self-employment for salaried jobs (TheDaily)