What we perceive seems real to us. However, things are not always as they appear.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Thinking Tools. Lots of nice strategies and models available to download. (Cap)
- Reinventing the Ivy League. Can an online, for-profit university become Elite? (CNN)
- Bright Fright. Exposure to nighttime light risks obesity and cancer. (TheDaily)
- How Europe Could Cost Obama the Election. (Niall Ferguson)
- ‘We the People’ Loses Appeal With People Around the World. The U.S. Constitution is used less as a model for constitutional drafters elsewhere. (NYTimes)
- Top 10 Countries With Most Millionaires. (Advisorone)
- John Hussman Makes New U.S. Recession Call. (DailyCapitalist)
- Apartment Vacancies at 11 Year Low. (EconIntersect)
- Twitter Can Help Predict Winners and Losers on the Stock Market. (Mashable)
- Fairy Tales Started Dark, Got Cute, and Are Now Getting Dark Again. Is that a Bearish sign? (TheAtlantic)