Having just come back from the Jersey Shore, where Cheesteak sandwiches seemingly grow like grass ...
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Integrate Data into Products, or Get Left Behind. (Harvard Business Review)
- Confessions of an Ex-Mormon. (TheNewRepublic)
- How To Win an Olympic Event. Great Interactive Graphic series. (NYTimes)
- How To Win Marathons? Hint. It doesn’t involve fancy footwear. (TheGlobalMail)
- The Strongest Man in the World. A new era of strength competitions tests the limits of the human body. (TheNewYorker)
- Was the Financial Crisis a Male Syndrome? (Businessweek)
- Why I Rarely Short Anymore. (UpsideTrader)
- Amazon ‘Robo-Pricing’ Sparks Fears. (FT)
- Is the Postal Service About to Default on Its Bills? (Wall Street Journal)
- The Scam Wall Street Learned From the Mafia. How America's biggest banks took part in a nationwide bid-rigging conspiracy. (RollingStone)