Traders know risk control is important.
Apparently, the Royals are learning new rules for the Internet Age.
Perhaps Prince Harry assumed that "What Happens In Vegas, Stays in Vegas" ... unless TMZ gets it.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Narcissism. The Difference Between High Achievers and Leaders. (HBR)
- Made Your 200-Year Plan Yet? Also, 3 other Majorly Long-Term Projects. (TED)
- Postal Service On Edge. What Would A World Without Mail Look Like? (HuffPost)
- Walk at Work: Treadmill Desk Could Make You Envy of the Office. (Mashable)
- Robot Ethics - Morals and the Machine. As robots grow more autonomous, society needs to develop rules to manage them (Economist)
- The Rise of Innovative State Capitalism. (Businessweek)
- 16 Cities That Are Getting Crushed By Foreclosures. (BusinessInsider)
- Muddled Models. Buttonwood argues why economics fails as a science. (Economist)
- The Dumbest Idea in Finance - A Diversified Hedge Fund Portfolio? (SeekingAlpha)
- What's Old is New Again. LIBOR scandal is no match for its medieval precedent (FuturesMag)