Apple's big win in the patent case against Samsung might have a different message than most people would guess?
Samsung simply got fined $1 Billion to gain a head start on its competition with Apple. That may be a lot smarter than the path Nokia took ...
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- "Inliers". Why Non-Experts are Better at Disruptive Innovation (HuffingtonPost)
- What Is The Current Thinking About Myers Briggs? (Forbes)
- 22 Top Blogging Tools Loved by the Pros. Good list of useful tools. (SME)
- 100 Great Things about America. I'd have a different list. (CNN Money)
- A Rolling Stones Financial Fact Sheet. Wow, those old dudes can still generate some commerce! (Businessweek)
- Alan Greenspan on His Fed Legacy and the Economy. (Businessweek)
- Goldman Sachs’s MIST Topping BRICs as Smaller Markets Outperform. (Bloomberg)
- Extreme Weather Is Here to Stay. The Hundred-Year Forecast ... Drought. (NYTimes)
- New Innovations in HFT. Running to stay in the same place. (HFTReview)
- The "Brilliant" Stand-Up Comedy of Barack Obama. “It’s like Robin Hood in reverse. It’s Romney Hood.” (Forbes)