The iPhone 5 is cutting edge ... and Siri is getting smarter. Too bad it can't answer the tough questions. Here's a cartoon that imagines what would happen if asked "Can the economy be fixed in the current political climate?"
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- 10 Strategies That Made Bill Clinton’s DNC Speech Effective. (Poynter)
- Atheism: The Growing Disbelief. (Economist)
- A Tricky Equation. Parents Who Hate Math. (Wall Street Journal Video)
- How All 50 States Got Their Names. (MentalFloss)
- Sounds Like a Fun Job. Corporate Futurist. Telling plausible, provocative, fictional stories that are based on facts. (Slate)
- Can the Stock Market Rally Last Through the 2012 Election? (FuturesMag)
- Goldman Sachs’s MIST Topping BRICs as Smaller Markets Outperform. (Bloomberg)
- Home Prices Headed Up 7%? After a six-year decline, things are starting to look up. (Barrons)
- Searching for a Speed Limit in High-Frequency Trading. Critics’ Target HFT. (NYTimes)
- SunTrust Sells Coca-Cola Stake After 93 Years, Collects a Tidy Two Million Percent Return. (Forbes)