School has started again. Think how different it is now compared to when you were a kid ...
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Ayn Rand Joins the Ticket. Paul Ryan and the Influence of Ayn Rand (NewYorker)
- The 'Busy' Trap. (Opinionator - NYTimes.com)
- Why India Wins So Few Olympic Medals. Neither the Will Nor the Cash (TheAtlantic)
- LinkedIn's Social Mapping Tool. Who Influences Your Career? (Forbes)
- Your E-Book Is Reading You. Reading is no longer solitary or private. (WSJ)
- Can the stock market rally last through the 2012 election? (Futuresmag)
- Singapore's Message for Today's America - The Globalist. (TheGlobalist)
- American Airlines & US Airways Agree to Talk Merger. (DallasMorningNews)
- Social Benefits of High Frequency Trading. (FinancialTimes)
- Book Review: Is Edward Conard's Unintended Consequences a Scary Preview of Mitt Romney's Economic Policies? (Forbes)