So, are you a glass half-empty or half-full type of person?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Obama's Cyber Attack. The White House's Looming Power Grab to Regulate the Internet. (WSJ)
- Stanford's Most Popular Major Is Now Computer Science. (Mashable)
- Turns Out Where You Live Really Does Shape Who You Are. (TheAtlantic)
- Pop Music Getting Sadder, More Complex. Does that signal a Bear Market is coming? (Newser)
- Emerging Threats. What do you get when robotics & nanotechnology meet 3D printing? A world full of home-made insect sized drones. (Media)
- Unemployment falls in nearly 90 Percent of US cities. (AP)
- Is the Stock Market Predicting an Obama Win? (Businessweek)
- The 10 Craziest Things You Don't Know About the Stock Market. (Fool)
- In Defense of the High-Frequency Hackers. (TechCrunch)
- Dan Ariely’s 6 Rules to Fight Bad Decision-Making Under Stress. Behavioral economist and ‘Predictably Irrational’ author examines why sometimes it's so hard to do the right thing (AdvisorOne)