Some ancient Greek dude wrote this in about 400 BC ... amazing how profound, relevant, and true it remains today.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Importance of Understanding "Why". (AONetwork)
- How Big Data Became So Big. (NYTimes)
- Finally, a Commercial Mocking Apple that Works! (Dvorak)
- Why India Wins So Few Olympic Medals. Neither the Will nor the Cash. (TheAtlantic)
- The World's First Vegetarian McDonald's. To capture more of India's $12 billion fast-food market, the burger chain will jettison meat entirely in favor of the McAloo Tikki burger and the McSpicy Paneer. (The Week)
- Face It -- 2013 Is Going To Be a Bummer. (Businessweek)
- Wall Street Rolling Back Another Key Piece of Financial Reform | Matt Taibbi. (RollingStone)
- Apple's iPhone is Now Worth More Than All of Microsoft. (Forbes)
- When is Rapid Trading Too Fast? More Warnings About HFT. (Slashdot)
- U.S. Selling $18 Billion of AIG Stock. Slashing 50% + of the stake it took during the financial crisis. (Wall Street Journal)