The Fiscal Cliff Meets the Mayan Calendar ... Worried?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Measuring an Employee's Worth? Should You Consider Influence. (FastCompany)
- LinkedIn's Social Mapping Tool. Who Influences Your Career? (Forbes)
- Are You A Psychopath? There is an assessment test if you're curious. (TheDaily)
- 33 Geeky Insults You Can Use (Almost) Anywhere. (Wired)
- How Machines Will Use Social Networks To Gain Identity, Develop Relationships and Make Friends. (TechCrunch)
- Forget the Cliff, 3.8% Obamacare Tax Is Coming. (AdvisorOne)
- Mortgage Rates Drop To Record Lows. (LATimes)
- If Regulators Crack Down on HFT, Does Low Latency Lose Relevance? (TelecomRamblings)
- Iran Cyber-Attacks Against American Targets On The Rise. (Slate)
- Young and Jobless. Unemployment in the U.S. is over 17%. But in Greece 60%; Spain 55%; Portugal & Italy 35%; and France 25%. (WSJ)