Lots of good stuff this week to distract you from the bad.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Why it’s Not All Bad to Be Bored. (NYTimes)
- Alec Baldwin Puts the 'Fear' Into Christmas with Glengarry Christmas Spoof. (CX)
- Spotify's 10 Most Popular Tracks of 2012. (TheWeek)
- The Purpose Of War? Thought provoking commentary. (ABC)
- Human Modification. Scientists are experimenting with different ways to enhance humans. What's possible? (TheBrowser)
- The World’s 200 Richest People. (Bloomberg)
- Investors’ 10 Most Common Behavioral Biases. (RPSeawright)
- Market Data Firm Spots the Tracks of Bizarre Robot Traders. (TheAtlantic)
- Book Recommendations from Nassim Taleb. (FarnamStreet)
- With Profits Dropping, High-Speed Trading Cools Down. (NYTimes)