So proud of our 'solution' to the debt ceiling issue ...
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- What a Big-Data Business Model Looks Like. (Harvard Business Review)
- Everything You’ll Ever Need To Know About Gamification. (TechCrunch)
- Google Gives $5M To Build Drones That Hunt Poachers - Forbes. (Forbes)
- The 10 Greatest National Anthem Performances in Super Bowl history. (The Week)
- Compare Cities Instantly With VERSUS IO. Actually, this tool compares many things (Mashable)
- Online Banking Attacks Were Work of Iran, U.S. Officials Say. (NYTimes)
- PIMCO's El-Erian. Game Theory Predicts More Can-Kicking in Washington (AdvisorOne)
- Kleiner Partners' View of the Future of Tech. (Wall Street Journal)
- Own the Robots, Bro, Trust Me. (ReformedBroker)
- Is Quantitative Easing Still Necessary? Direct Benefit versus Gain from the Signal Sent. (Forbes)