Things are changing here in the United States. Whites’ deaths outnumbered births for first time.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Why Would Hackers Target Your Little Company? (Harvard Business Review)
- How the NSA Might Snoop Personal Web Data Without the Provider’s Knowledge. (GigaOM)
- A Box with a Hidden Video Camera Documents Its Own Journey Through the Mail. (Popsci)
- The End of Sleep? Emerging tech could radically reduce our need to sleep. (Aeon)
- 10 Reasons Why So Many People Are Moving to Texas. Half of the 10 fastest-growing cities in the US are in Texas. Why? (BBC)
- Following the Smart Money in Asia. (Forbes)
- Doing Business in China Safely. The Due Diligence Basics. (ChinaLawBlog)
- The Only 3 Indicators Of Chinese Monetary Policy That You Need To Watch. (BizInsider)
- What Will Happen To Markets When QE Ends? (FT)
- Is Thomson Reuters Giving Elite Traders and Unfair Advantage? (Benzinga)