There is Good and Bad News ... Which do you want first?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Here’s How the NSA Analyzes All That Call Data. (GigaOM)
- 10 Most Powerful Militaries In The World. (BusinessInsider)
- A Little Friction Can Add a Creative Spark to Brainstorming Sessions. (Harvard Biz Review)
- Age-Defying. Master key of lifespan found in brain - tests on mice promising. (NewScientist)
- Meet Microsoft, the world's best kept R&D secret. (PCWorld)
- How Much Are the NSA and CIA Front Running Markets? (NakedCapitalism)
- Computer Glitch Brings Down Nasdaq for 3-Hours: What Do We Know? (Slate)
- Are the Super Wealthy Buying Stocks Again? (Wall St. Cheat Sheet)
- Deep-Pocketed Funds Give Up on Speed Game Move Towards Deep Insight. (WSJ)
- Early Exit for Ballmer Amid Course Change at Microsoft. (NYTimes)