I look forward to "Orange is the new Black" ... But Trump getting elected isn't what I mean.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Why Julian Assange Doesn’t Want Hillary Clinton to Be President. (Observer)
- Mark Zuckerberg: 'Entrepreneurship is about Creating Change, Not Just Creating Companies'. (Entrepreneur)
- Statistics is Dead – Long Live Data Science…. (DataScienceCentral)
- Elon Musk Tells You His Plan for Mars. (FoxBusiness)
- How ISIS Became the World’s Deadliest Tech Start-Up. (VanityFair)
- Google Searches Suggest Many in UK Don't Understand Brexit. (Gizmodo)
- This Fascinating Map Shows How OPEC's Oil Flows around the World. (BizInsider)
- How Much More Does the Top 1% Make, by US County. (ValueWalk)
- Ag Traders Time to Shine? (Managed Futures)
- Why Uber Keeps Raising Billions. (New York Times)