Hope your week went smoother than the Obamacare launch.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Why Hiring ‘B’ Players Kills Companies. (VentureBeat)
- Artificial Intelligence Evolves to Another Level. New Stuff from Google & Ray Kurzweil (MIT)
- Improving Predictions: How to Make Better Forecasts. (David Brook)
- A Data Scientist's Real Job: Storytelling. (Harvard Business Review)
- What If Superpowers Were Real? A series of TED lessons explore the science of flight, super speed, invisibility and more. (TED)
- Central Banks Risk Clash of Titans. (Wall Street Journal)
- Top 40 Buffett-isms: Inspiration to Become a Better Investor. (Forbes)
- High Speed Trading Puts Investors On Losing End. (Money)
- A Generational Low in Managed Futures? (AttainCapital)
- Are There More Hedge Funds in the U.S. than Taco Bells? Does that imply fewer winners as more roll the dice? (FiscalTimes)
Get our weekly recap e-mailed to you here.