Everything in this 1991 RadioShack ad now exists in a single smartphone ... Tough Business!
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Steve Blank on the Next 50 Years of Business Innovation. (Inc.)
- The First Cellphone Went on Sale 30 Years Ago for $4,000. (Mashable)
- 11 Product Names That Mean Unfortunate Things in Other Languages. (MentalFloss)
- What Happens to Our Brains When We Have Stage Fright? (Buffer)
- How Long Can You Live Without Food or Water? Real-life Barbie, Valeria Lukyanova, has decided she's going to try it. (Examiner)
- Peculiar Traits of Rich People. (Fool)
- Family Offices Chasing Wealthy’s $46 Trillion in Assets. (Bloomberg)
- You Can’t Avoid Asset Allocation … Even If You Try. (CapitalSpectator)
- Forget Passive vs. Active -- Here's How To Evaluate Any Investment Strategy. (Millennial)
- The Average Stock Is More Expensive Now Than It Was At The Peak Of The Dot-Com Bubble In 2000. (BusinessInsider)