Just got back from a quick trip to New York City. While there, I got interviewed at the Market Technicians Association annual meeting.
For what it is worth, the prevailing sentiment there was quite bullish (though most were expecting a pull-back, or correction, soon).
On a side note, I took advantage of the proximity to the Carnegie Deli.
I only ate half, but didn't want to waste any ... so I had it wrapped, and took it home.
Long story short, even if it doesn't smell bad, you shouldn't eat corned beef that was left unrefrigerated for more than a day.
I lost seven pounds yesterday!
I'd be an idiot savant if I were good at something enough to be a savant.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- 'Impossible' Is Outdated - Here's Why. (Forbes)
- The Dawn of the Age of Artificial Intelligence. (The Atlantic)
- A Day Later, Caffeine Stimulates Memory. (Futurity)
- Japan's Booming Sex Niche ... Elder Porn -. (TIME)
- The Big Bang of Older TV Viewers. Now that the median TV viewer is 54, networks are reworking lineups and rethinking ad strategies. (LATimes)
- A Group of Investors is Buying a Stake in the Next Generation of Geniuses. (BusinessInsider)
- All Time Top 10 Hedge Fund Managers | The Big Picture. (Ritholtz)
- 5 Ways China’s Slowdown Will Ripple Across Globe. (AsianCorrespondent)
- What Happens When The Whole World Is Wired? (FastCo)
- The Future of Jobs. Tech innovation has increased long-run employment. Can things change? The Economist (Economist)