First they will laugh ... Then they will copy.
Don't give up.
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~ Thomas A. Edison
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Do Entrepreneurs Have an Optimism Bias -- Or Do You Have a Pessimism Bias? (HBR)
- Why Positive Encouragement Works Better Than Criticism, According to Science. (Buffer)
- 'Hey Dumbass, Say Something Nice to Your Wife' — There's an App for That. (Mashable)
- 21 Awkward Cards For Your Confusing Modern Relationships. (HuffingtonPost)
- You'll Be Surprised How Many Donuts worth of Sugar Are in These 10 Everyday Foods. (BI)
- That Viral Chart Predicting Another 1929 Stock-Market Crash? It's Absurd. (The Atlantic)
- This Good News Might Actually Be Bad News: Americans Are Borrowing Big Again. (Quartz)
- Do Stress Hormones Fuel Volatility In Financial Markets? (LATimes)
- The Average Successful Startup Raises $41M, Exits at $242.9M. (TechCrunch)
- Accidental Tax Break Saves Wealthiest Americans $100 Billion. (Yahoo Finance)