Signs of the Apocalypse: iPhone sales drop for the first time ever ... and one of the Koch brothers admits Hillary might be a better than Republican candidates.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Start-Ups That Last. (Harvard Business Review)
- How Trump vs. Clinton Could Reshape the Electoral Map. (Washington Post)
- Emotionally Exhausting People. (Indexed)
- A Short Guide to Speaking English in Britain. (Fortune)
- No Shoes, No Shirt … Service! All-Naked Restaurant to Open in London. (NBCNews)
- China Stopped from Buying 1% of Australia. (Forbes)
- Extreme Financial Market Volatility is Here to Stay. (Barclays)
- Hedge Fund Closures Return to Crisis Highs. (FT)
- Apple Car May Already Be in Prototyping Phase. (Cult of Mac)
- Largest Private Tech Funding Round Ever. Ant Financial Raises $4.5 Billion at a roughly $60 billion valuation. (Wall Street Journal)