Recent polls suggest that Trump has less than a 15% chance to win. Makes you wonder how much the media influenced that ...
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Virtue Signaling, or … Why Clinton is in Trouble. (FinancialSense)
- Clinton's Former Prosecutor Endorses Her for President. (Bloomberg)
- How to Make a Relationship Last: 5 Secrets Backed by Research. (Bakadesuyo)
- U.N. Warns Trump May Be 7 Months Away from Acquiring Nuclear Weapons. (TheOnion)
- Over the Counter Comes a New Way to Mimic Calorie Restriction. (Technology Review)
- How Google is Poised to Become a Dominant Investment Manager. (QuantNews)
- Musk’s Mars Moment: Audacity, Madness, Brilliance—or Maybe All Three. (ArsTechnica)
- A Legendary Morgan Stanley Banker Reveals the Importance of 'Emotional Intelligence' on Wall Street. (Flipboard)
- It’s Not Creepy, It’s the Future. (JasonZweig)
- This Man Wants to Upend the World of High-frequency Trading. (MarketWatch)