Who put Washington in charge of the ball drop this New Year?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Year in Photos. Photos of the Year 2012. (WSJ Graphics)
- The Best Books of 2012. Interesting list with some unusual choices. (BrainPickings)
- The Best City Time-Lapse Videos of 2012. (TheAtlantic)
- Life's Work 2012. Highlights from Interviews of 10 Intriguing People. (HarvardBizReview)
- How to Keep Your Resolutions. 25 apps for a happier, healthier, better 2013. (VentureBeat)
- Why 2013 Will See Faster, Stronger Global Growth. (CNBC)
- How to Play the 4 Likely Potential Economic Scenarios Over the Next 3 Years. (Forbes)
- The Fiscal-Cliff Fix: Winners and losers. (The Week)
- Defying Mao, Rich Chinese Crash the Communist Party. (Wall Street Journal)
- Amateur Investors Are 3.2 Percent Worse Than Chimpanzees at Picking Stocks. Fear, greed, and mistakes are a bitch to deal with (BusinessInsider)