If eating bacon really took minutes off your life ... I'd be in trouble. Good thing I don't believe conventional nutritional theories.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- No Bias Here? Bill Gates Thinks iPad Is ‘Frustrating’ To Use [VIDEO] (RedmondPie)
- Entrepreneurship According To Drucker. Your 12 Keys To Success (Forbes)
- Free Reprints of Steve Blank's “Why the Lean Startup Changes Everything”. (HBR)
- Fake Meat for the Masses? (Inc.)
- Are Superstitions Rational? (WhyWeReason)
- So If The PC Is Dying, What Happens With Microsoft Next? (Forbes)
- Colorful Microsoft Infographic Shows Company's Divisions. (NeoWin)
- Silicon Valley North? Canada’s New ‘Startup Visa’ Program Could Start Talent War. (VentureBeat)
- The Class of 2013 is Seeing the Highest Salaries Since the Great Recession. (QZ)
- Forbes Real-Time Billionaires. Track the biggest gains and losses of the day for the major public holdings of a select group of billionaires. (Forbes)