The U.S. is supposed to be the model for free market economics. So, why do we have the highest corporate tax rate in the world?
Here are ten posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- These Are Some of Best Time-Saving Hacks for A Productive Day. (AlltopStartups)
- There are Now 50 Colleges that Charge More Than $60,000 Per Year [List]. (Insider)
- If Logos Had Honest Slogans ... (TwistedSifter)
- Amazon Tests Kindle Unlimited, Its Own E-book Subscription Service. (FastCompany)
- Dad Claims Kingdom So 7-Year-Old Can Be Real Princess. (HuffingtonPost)
- The Moneyball of Quality Investing. (ResearchAffiliates)
- The Difference Between a Good and a Bad Trader: What Brain Imaging Reveals. (ZH)
- Central Bank Exec Says Stocks Are 'Irrational'; China Poised To Crash. (BizInsider)
- A Cheat Sheet for Understanding the Different Schools of Economics. (Pragcap)
- 5 Everyday Products Whose Prices Are Hitting All-Time Highs. (Fool)