Sometimes confusion precedes a breakthrough - other times ...
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Fail Cheaper, Fail Better. (NYTimes Bits)
- Stop Telling Your Employees What to Do. (HBR)
- Carl Sagan on the Meaning of Life. (Brainpickings)
- In Japan, Adult Diapers Are Expected to Outsell Infant Diapers by 2020. (TheGist)
- What English Sounds Like Foreigners. (BusinessInsider)
- 3 Reasons Markets Should Expect A September To Remember. The perfect storm? (The Week)
- Lew Tells Congress Treasury to Hit Debt Limit in Mid-October. (Bloomberg)
- Like Betting On a Horse Race After It's Over. How HFT affects the average investor. (CNN)
- Attack on Syria Could Start CyberWar. Expanded their hacking attacks expected. (Money)
- Obama's Tightrope Walk. The World both demands that he do something, yet will condemn him for doing it. | (Stratfor)