At some point, it becomes more important to focus on what you want ... rather than what you don't want.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- AI Comes to Work: How Artificial Intelligence Will Transform Business. (BND)
- Princeton Tops List of 2017 U.S. News Best Colleges Rankings. (USAToday)
- iPhone 7 Plus Vs IPhone 6S Plus: What's the Difference? (Forbes)
- Scientists Followed 5,000 Genius Kids for 45 Years — Here's What They Learned about Success. (Insider)
- It’s Now Possible, in Theory, to Predict Life Success from a Genetic Test at Birth. (ResearchDigest)
- One Year Later, This is What Would Prompt Another "Risk-Parity" Blow Up. (ZeroHedge)
- Competition to Reinvent the Car is Getting Fiercer. (Wall Street Journal)
- The Fed's Next Move Will Impact Oil Markets. (OPEC)
- America Has Leverage over China Because It Owns So Much US Debt. (Trump)
- “Complacency” Indicator Implies Market Top. (SocGen)